Ottawa’s many urban, suburban and rural health care facilities need to hire more than a thousand healthcare professionals in these positions:
- Registered Nurses (RN’s) – Most of the hospitals on this site are hiring RNs – from new graduates to more experienced nurses. There are some specialized positions for those with experience in Emergency and Surgery, as well as more general positions.
- Registered Practical Nurses (RPN’s)- Most of the hospitals on this site are hiring RPNs.
- Personal Support Workers (PSW’s)/ Health Care Aides (HCA)-,.] Positions are available at many hospitals and with the Long Term Care Companies
- Medical Lab Technologists. Please first check the Eastern Ontario Regional Laboratory Association and Hospitals which hires staff that are placed in hospitals across the region.
- Allied healthcare positions: if you are a regulated allied healthcare professional in another field you are likely to find positions for you as well.
- Other positions: Some hospitals are also hiring in support positions like Housekeeping, Environmental Services, Dietary Aides, IT, HR, Finance, Administration, logistics and more. Take a look.
Full-time / Part time/Casual: You will find a mix of full-time, part-time and casual work. If you are interested in part-time positions with multiple organizations, please let their HR departments know and they can help facilitate it.
Salaries: There are desirable openings with competitive salaries in a range of health care settings.
Pension: All hospitals and the regional lab are also part of the HOOP Pension plan, one of the most respected and competitive defined benefit pension plans that you will find.
Moving allowance: Some organizations will be willing to offer a moving allowance to assist with relocation costs. Please consult the HR teams when you apply.
Don’t see what you are looking for? More opportunities will continue to be added – and you will be able to find options to start or advance your careers.