Business Development Representative- Eastern Ontario
SGP is a Purchasing Partner Focused organization committed to providing unmatched customer service, comprehensive network support, and innovative solutions to the Senior Care Market. Defined by our customized and focused programs and services SGP understands our partners business and we are dedicated to ensuring optimum network performance for our Partner’s procurement needs.
Candidates are invited to apply for the remote position of Business Development Representative which can be located anywhere within Eastern Ontario
The position has responsibility in three key areas; sales/marketing, program compliance and client retention. The position works closely with the Regional Director of Sales Eastern Canada and SGP Sales / Purchasing team to design, implement and administer programs that support both short- and long-term strategic objectives of the Company.
- Develop territory sales and meet sales objectives for assigned territory
- Builds partnerships with key customers, suppliers, and industry associations.
- Business Development and Client Retention in Eastern Ontario (Kingston – Ottawa and area)
- Consultative selling and promotion of products and service within customer segments in assigned territory
- Plans and conducts programs and activities (in-services, continuing health education programs, regional meetings etc.) that will drive growth of the SGP brand in territory.
- Attends industry trade shows for territory.
- Manages Chain Accounts and Conducts Regular Business Reviews
- Identifies opportunities in their accounts that require multifunctional team approach and works with the team to set an objective that will drive sales.
- Heavy concentration on building and developing the SGP base business
- Serves as main point of contact for their account.
- Uses company resources appropriately to move towards achievement of set goal(s) for the account.
Business Planning and territory management
- Build solid business relationships, in a competitive market, that will support the growth of the current client base while at the same time meet financial objectives
- Provide analytic insight to territory data, issues, and opportunities, utilizing all available company resources.
- Manage the annual budget for territory activities and programs.
- Report on new product ideas/suggestions, market trends and competition.
- Post-secondary school education with emphasis on business or health care services required.
- Bilingual in French and English (an asset)
- Must have three to five years business development or sales experience in the health care market.
- Exposure to the Seniors Market is desirable.
- Proven ability to build business partnerships and to deal effectively with all levels of management.
- Experience with developing an Annual Business Plan for Territory, focusing on business planning steps within span of control, as well as needs from cross-functional partners.
- Ability to travel.
- High energy, flexible individual with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to present information clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing; an active listener who projects a professional demeanor
- Customer-focused attitude, with the ability to understand, anticipate and identify customer needs while using information to provide the best-individualized service.
- Proven integrity through open and honest interactions with colleagues and encourages active participation and commitment from others in the pursuit of common goals;
- Understands roles, setting expectations, sharing information, and building consensus.
- The job will require domestic travel to cover the given geography in Eastern Ontario, Canada (25% to 30%). The position is field office based with telephone and computer responsibilities as well as travel to interface with SGP Partners on daily basis.
- Occasional weekend travel and work required for company meetings, trade shows and/or SGP Partner conferences.
- There is some lifting of sample products not to exceed 30 lbs.
In Ontario, Extendicare, ParaMed Home Health Care and affiliated organizations including our partner homes in Extendicare Assist, accommodate the needs of job applicants throughout its recruitment and selection processes in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodation needs must be provided in advance. To discuss your needs, please contact the individual noted in the posting
Afficher la poste
Consultez tous les emplois disponibles à l’adresse suivante : Extendicare.