Internal Communications Manager
As a member of the organization’s Public Affairs team, this leadership position will report to the Director of Internal Communications and work closely with the SVP of ParaMed to effectively communicate the organization’s priorities and engage team members across our internal channels. The position will be part of the ParaMed Leadership Team.
The successful candidate will be a strategic, dynamic, and collaborative communicator who relishes the opportunity to challenge the status quo to tangibly further our mission to help people live better.
- Member of the ParaMed leadership team, responsible for driving the organization-wide internal communications strategy
- Act as a strategic filter, and earn a reputation as a trusted communications advisor, to advance internal awareness of and alignment around ParaMed’s mission and key priorities
- Strengthen collaboration and relationships across and within all divisions to deliver a ‘one team’ narrative that reinforces ParaMed’s operational, clinical and people initiatives, while capturing division-specific nuances
- Continue to evolve internal channel and content strategy, using qualitative and quantitative insights to incrementally grow engagement and adoption
- Elevate the quality and visibility of leadership communications and become a trusted strategic partner to help leaders enhance trust, reinforce priorities, celebrate success, and strengthen culture
- Establish and maintain a regular cadence of updates ParaMed senior leaders
- Support the ParaMed’s agenda at company conferences such as the annual National Leadership Conference.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Post-secondary degree in public relations, communications, journalism or related discipline combined with experience
- Minimum five to seven years progressive communications or public relations experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to present information clearly and effectively
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience leveraging technology to communicate and engage key stakeholders
- Creative, innovative thinker who challenges the status-quo
- Ability to quickly shift priorities, manage competing timelines and be relentless in getting the job done
- Ability to focus action on what is pertinent to the organization through an understanding of the key business and political issues
- Proven experience in taking personal responsibility for seeking information from various sources
- Superb organization, planning, time management and an ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with multimedia, knowledge of graphic design software and web content management systems are an asset
- Maintain curiosity, positivity and an ongoing desire to learn in an environment of consistent improvement and innovation
What Extendicare has to offer:
At Extendicare, we believe that working as a team creates an environment that allows us to reach our potential. We value each employee, encourage equal opportunity for growth and recognize achievement. As a valued member of our team, you can expect:
- Continuous mentorship, support for life-long learning and growth opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth within the organization
- A rewarding and meaningful work experience where you can enrich your life and the lives of others through your work.
- Employee Family Assistance Program.
- Robust benefits package.
Extendicare is a leading provider of care and services for seniors throughout Canada. Through our network of over 115 operated senior care and living centres, as well as our home health care operations, we are committed to delivering care throughout the health care continuum to meet the needs of a growing seniors’ population in Canada. Our qualified and highly trained workforce of 23,700 individuals are united by a dedication to quality care and by our vision of being the best provider of senior care and services in Canada
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Extendicare’s Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Extendicare’s hiring process
Afficher la poste
Consultez tous les emplois disponibles à l’adresse suivante : Extendicare.