KDH is currently looking for an IT Support/Network Analyst to join the team on a permanent full-time basis. The successful candidate will share the KDH commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care and possess the following qualifications and related experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum five years computer systems and applications experience, preferably in the healthcare environment;
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, Active Directory, VLAN, VMWare, Exchange, Firewalls and networking;
- Understanding and experience of IT operations including service desk, desktop and server support, networking, network and cyber security, computer operations, and customer service principles;
- Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with all staff, including technical, professional, and senior management;
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills;
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Is available for stand-by and on-call responsibility to respond to IS/IT emergency issues remotely or on-site.
Starting Rate: $30.21 or based on past experience.
Please note: In order to work in a healthcare facility, the Public Hospitals Act 1990, Regulation 965 requires all employees to provide proof of up-to-date immunization/vaccines for the following diseases: Tuberculin Skin Testing (TB), Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Varicella (Chicken Pox), Hepatitis B, Tetanus/Diphtheria (DTap), Influenza (during flu season) and three COVID shots. This proof must be provided to our Occupational Health Office in order to be cleared to work.