|CONDITIONS:||Part-time (0.20 FTE)|
|HOURS:||Approximately 15.0 Bi-weekly hours|
7.5 hours per shift
(subject to change)
Scale Minimum Maximum
OPSE12 $34.79/hr $48.21/hr
- The primary purpose of this position is to provide physiotherapy assessment and treatment to patients to enable patients to achieve an optimal level of functional independence, as well as to work as a collaborative member of the interdisciplinary team with regards to patient management and programming.
- Maintain a clinical caseload consistent with departmental standards and the guidelines of the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Maintain clinical documentation in accordance with departmental standards, Health Record requirements, and standards of the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Provide in-services, share knowledge, and give support to other professionals, formally and informally as deemed necessary to maintain high standards of care.
- Participate in the clinical instruction of physiotherapy students and rehabilitation assistant students.
- Demonstrate QCH values: accountability, innovation, respect
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy or Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Membership in good standing of the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Basic Cardiac Life Saver (BCLS)
- Computer skills – email, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
- Post-graduate Physiotherapy treatment courses
- Experience in outpatient environment-clinic or hospital setting (providing care to Joint replacements, post surgical/fracture)
- Experience working in an interdisciplinary team