Job Posting Number:
|Complex Continuing Care|
|Permanent, Part Time|
|$33.90 – $48.58 / hourly|
RVH also offers a satellite oncology service and 25 specialist out‐patient clinics. RVH sponsors county‐ wide services in Addictions Treatment Services, Ontario Breast Screening Program (OBSP), Regional Assault Care Program, and Sleep Lab. There is full diagnostic support within the hospital including staff radiologists providing radiological, ultrasound, bone density, CT and mammography support. In addition, there is a comprehensive surgical program. We also have an Internist on staff who provides exercise stress testing, echocardiography, cardiopulmonary and allergy testing.
The hospital is located on the campus of the Renfrew and Area Health Services Village which consists of Renfrew Victoria Hospital, Renfrew Hospice, Bonnechere Manor Long Term Care facility, Quail Creek Long term Care facility, Addictions Services, Ottawa Valley Physio, Renfrew Family Chiropractic Centre, Dynacare Laboratories, the regional 911 Communications centre and three professionals clinics. Located just 45 minutes west of downtown Ottawa, our hospital’s location in the Town of Renfrew, offers the best of small-town living with easy access to urban amenities.
Join our nursing team at RVH where we are Growing Forward and Building Care!
All Registered Nurses must meet the minimum requisite skills, abilities, and requirements:
• Demonstrated knowledge of gerontology and related skills and judgment.
|• Demonstrated knowledge of gerontology and related skills and judgment.
• C.N.A. certification in Gerontological Nursing Practice an asset.
• Team leadership skills to effectively direct nursing staff and co-ordinate the interdisciplinary plan of patient care.
• Demonstrated effective skills in the provision of family support integral to provide client-centered care.
• Leadership skills in patient care planning conferences based on current best practices of related fields, e.g. Palliative Care.
• Ability to assess patient/family needs in a Minimum Data Set (MDS) framework and direct staff in documenting within these standards.
• Ability to work independently and to perform duties in the physical demands of work area.
• C.P.R. and I.V. Certification
• P.I.E.C.E.S. and Gentle Persuasive Approach [GPA] training is preferred
• Demonstrates effective use of a computer for EHR documentation purposes
Hôpital Renfrew Victoria
Consultez tous les emplois disponibles à l’adresse suivante : Hôpital Renfrew Victoria.