Job Posting Number:
|Permanent, Part Time|
|$33.90 – $48.05 /; hourly|
RVH also offers a satellite oncology service and 25 specialist out‐patient clinics. RVH sponsors county‐ wide services in Addictions Treatment Services, Ontario Breast Screening Program (OBSP), Regional Assault Care Program, and Sleep Lab. There is full diagnostic support within the hospital including staff radiologists providing radiological, ultrasound, bone density, CT and mammography support. In addition, there is a comprehensive surgical program. We also have an Internist on staff who provides exercise stress testing, echocardiography, cardiopulmonary and allergy testing.
The hospital is located on the campus of the Renfrew and Area Health Services Village which consists of Renfrew Victoria Hospital, Renfrew Hospice, Bonnechere Manor Long Term Care facility, Quail Creek Long term Care facility, Addictions Services, Ottawa Valley Physio, Renfrew Family Chiropractic Centre, Dynacare Laboratories, the regional 911 Communications centre and three professionals clinics. Located just 45 minutes west of downtown Ottawa, our hospital’s location in the Town of Renfrew, offers the best of small-town living with easy access to urban amenities.
Join our nursing team at RVH where we are Growing Forward and Building Care!
OUR NURSES LOVE WORKING AT RVH. HERE’S WHY:
All Registered Nurses must meet the minimum requisite skills, abilities, and requirements:
• Experience with Adult Medical & Surgical Care essential.
|• Experience with Adult Medical & Surgical Care essential.
• I.V. Certification preferred.
• Competency and ability to work in Special Care Unit required.
• Experience in care of critically ill patients.
• Current competence in Cardiac Monitoring Skills.
• Current A.C.L.S. certification required.
• CNAC Certification in Medical Surgical or Critical Care Nursing preferred.
• Current Certification in C.P.R. at Basic Rescuer Level or equivalent required.
• Coronary Care/Cardiac Management Course required.
• Experience in Geriatric Assessment preferred.
• Skills in Patient Education.
• Ability to work independently and to perform duties in the physical demands of work area.
• Team leadership skills an asset.
Registered Nurse – Float
Hôpital Renfrew Victoria
Consultez tous les emplois disponibles à l’adresse suivante : Hôpital Renfrew Victoria.