KDH is currently looking for Registered Nurses to join the team on a permanent part-time (0.4FTE) and casual basis. The successful candidates will share the KDH commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care and possess the following qualifications and related experience.
- Current Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Current BCLS and ACLS Certificates;
- Operating Room Certificate;
- Recent Operating Room experience (three to five years);
- Critical Care Course(s) or Recovery Room education (preferred);
- Current Critical Care Experience (PACU, ICU), (three to five years an asset);
- Endoscopy experience (an asset);
- Current membership in a professional association (preferred).
Starting wage: $34.24 or past experience recognition as per article 19.05 of the ONA Central Agreement.
Please note: In order to work in a healthcare facility, the Public Hospitals Act 1990, Regulation 965 requires all employees to provide proof of up-to-date immunization/vaccines for the following diseases: Tuberculin Skin Testing (TB), Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Varicella (Chicken Pox), Hepatitis B, Tetanus/Diphtheria (DTap), Influenza (during flu season) and two COVID shots plus a booster shot. This proof must be provided to our Occupational Health Office in order to be cleared to work.