KDH is seeking Registered Pharmacy Technicians on a casual basis. The successful candidates will share the KDH commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care and possess the following qualifications and related experience.
- Graduate of an approved Pharmacy Technician program from a recognized community college;
- Registration with the Ontario College of Pharmacists;
- CIVA certified technician (an asset);
- Previous experience with PACMED and Automated Dispensing Cabinets (an asset);
- Experience in a hospital setting;
- High level of initiative;
- Demonstrated computer skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision;
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team;
- The successful applicant shall observe strict confidentiality of all patients and hospital related information.
Starting rate of pay $27.81per hour or past experience recognition as per Schedule A of the Local IUOE Collective Agreement.