Registered Practical Nurse
Department TCU – 4W
Union Group CUPE 4000
Salary Range 30.180 – 31.175 Hour
Location General Campus
Job ID 79714
Number of Vacancies 3
Days and nights, including weekends, 12 hour shifts (07:30-19:30, 19:30-07:30).
*For information purposes only – The Hospital reserves the right to change.
|| Basic Requirements
- Minimum one (1) year of recent related RPN experience in an inpatient hospital setting (within the last 2 years);
- Certificate of registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Current BCLS;
- Demonstrates knowledge of principles of safe medication administration and ability to practice this in a clinical setting;
- Demonstrates theoretical knowledge of the care of the General Medicine/Surgical/Rehabilitation patient and an ability to apply this knowledge in a clinical setting;
- Demonstrates the ability to participate as an active member of the health care team;
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively in an oral and a written format with patients, public, colleagues and other health disciplines;
- Identifies a commitment to personal continuing education;
- Demonstrates an understanding and a willingness to participate in self evaluation;
- Demonstrates a desire and ability to participate in patient teaching;
- Demonstrates an understanding of the application and relevance of the Quality Assurance Program and participates in unit activities;
- Demonstrates an understanding of aseptic technique and an ability to apply this knowledge in a clinical setting;
- Able to perform all tasks related to this position;
- Eligible to work in Canada.
|| Interested? Apply today!
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by improving the health of the community, excited by leading-edge medical technology, and as committed to excellence, quality and patient safety as we are, we would like to hear from you. Please submit an on-line application for the position you are interested in. We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
The Ottawa Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the recruitment process.
Afficher la poste
Consultez tous les emplois disponibles à l’adresse suivante : L’Hôpital d’Ottawa.