The Cardio-neuro Technician performs, understands and is knowledgeable in all techniques of cardiology testing including, Holter monitor installation and analysis, stress testing, ECG, BP monitoring, and may included stress echo testing and some admin duties.
• Mandatory Certification as Registered Cardiology Technologist or Registered Respiratory Therapist or Neurophysiology Technologist
• Experience in either exercise stress, exercise stress echo and Holter analysis OR nerve conduction studies and EEG
• Member of the Ontario Society of Cardiology Technologists
• Demonstrated critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills to plan and organize appropriately, anticipate, prevent, and resolve problems.
• Effective time management.
• Customer service oriented approach.
• Interpersonal relations.
• Demonstrated use of infection control practices related to work.
• Ability/experience with clinical administrative software.
• Effective communication in both usual language, French and English is mandatory
CASUAL POSITION (days evenings and weekend rotation)
HGH is a bilingual community hospital which has more than 800 employees and 160 physicians, and serves the Prescott-Russell region in Ontario.
With a heritage of over 100 years of quality care delivery, HGH is known for its culture of compassion, spirit of innovation and excellence of care. HGH is now growing and becoming a full-service regional hospital to meet the changing need of the community.
HGH offers to its employees a dynamic clinical environment that promotes a diverse and interdisciplinary professional practice. Our hospital offers access to services among the best in the region, including 40 specialized clinics, in addition to the full range of general care and services. The opportunities for professional challenges and career advancement are diverse and encourage all to excel.
As a pre-condition of employment:
- All new HGH employees will be required to obtain and provide a satisfactory Police Records Check dated within six (6) months from the date of issue.
- As of now, HGH will require all employees, physicians, learners, contractors and volunteers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
At HGH, we are committed to promoting an accessible work environment where all employees and candidates feel respected. We support the principles of adaptation in the workplace. If you need workplace accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process or anytime thereafter, please notify a member of the Human Resources team. We will be pleased to assist you and accommodate your needs.