Biographie de l’entreprise
Hôpital Montfort is Ontario’s Francophone Academic Hospital, offering exemplary person-centred care. The hospital serves over 1.2 million people in Eastern Ontario, in both official languages. In 2018, it earned Accreditation with Exemplary Standing from Accreditation Canada, and was designated Best Practices Spotlight Organization by the Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario. With its main partners, the University of Ottawa and La Cité college, as well as other post-secondary programs, Montfort is preparing the next generation of Francophone healthcare professionals. Since 2015, it has joined the ranks of Canada’s top 40 research hospitals through the activities of the Institut du Savoir Montfort, its knowledge institute. As part of its 2016-2021 strategy, Montfort is striving to become your hospital of reference for outstanding services, designed with you and for you. In 2019, it was named one of the world’s top 1000 hospitals. Our daily actions are guided by compassion, respect, mutual support, excellence and accountability.
Résumé des responsabilités
Under the supervision of the Clinical Manager, Medical Imaging: support the multidisciplinary team and ensure proper diagnostic imaging examinations, especially in tomography and radiology. The key duties of the position are:
• Assist the radiologist, perform diagnostic examinations in the department, in the patient care unit and in the operating room, and evaluate image quality;
• Ensure the proper operation and maintenance of technical equipment, and check that the examination room is stocked with the necessary materials;
• Monitor appropriate technical factors according to clinical information by evaluating patient conditions;
• Follow-up on digital images in the PACS system;
• Move patients requiring portable devices to the patient care unit, including the operating room;
• Interact with staff members, patients and other health care professionals.
Profil et expérience
• Hold a college diploma in Medical Radiation Technology;
• Be a member in good standing of the College of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologists of Ontario;
• Hold a valid certificate in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
• A minimum of one (1) year of experience in an equivalent position in a hospital environment that provided opportunities to develop medical imaging skills;
• Demonstrated knowledge of the PACS system.
• Active membership in the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT);
• Experience in using Meditech software.
• Good interpersonal communications;
• Capacity for teamwork;
• Organizational skills;
• Analytical ability;
• Leadership, initiative and autonomy;
• Intermediate-level proficiency in both official languages (French and English), spoken and written.
Montfort is committed to employment equity and invites applications from women, Indigenous people, people with disabilities and visible minorities.
If you require accommodation during the assessment period, please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will review your request and implement appropriate measures to facilitate your full participation in the selection process. Montfort reviews accommodation requests on a case-by-case basis and reserves the right to request supporting documents.
An acknowledgment of receipt will be sent. Only those selected for an examination / interview will be contacted.