Hawkesbury General Hospital is looking for a MRI Technologist whose versatility and ability to prioritize are matched only by their exemplary customer approach and empathy. Apply today and join a dynamic clinical environment with a culture of compassion, innovation and excellence!
CHALLENGES AWAITING YOU
As an MRI Technologist, you will work independently and professionally under the scope and standards of the MRI designation under the governing body of CMRITO. We provide you with state-of-the-art equipment.
On a daily basis, you will:
• Perform examinations and assess quality and consistency of diagnostic images and make adjustments to equipment as required;
• Analyze high-quality images and produce control measurements on software platform;
• Inform the radiologist of any emergency situation identified during the examination;
• Ensure patient safety during examinations etc;
TOP 10 REASONS TO CHOOSE THE HAWKESBURY GENERAL HOSPITAL
1. To work in a bilingual, innovative environment, with state-of-the-art equipment and an electronic patient record management system (EPIC).
2. To work in an environment where you’ll be part of a big family, and where everyone is committed to serving the patient and the community.
3. To benefit from competitive conditions, such as various premiums based on collective agreements, a complete range of fringe benefits and an employee and family assistance program, including the HOOPP, a defined-benefit pension plan, considered one of the largest and most respected in Canada.
4. To improve your quality of life and say goodbye to traffic jams by enjoying a smooth flow of traffic to and from work.
5. Free, secure parking for all employees, with charging stations for hybrid and electric cars.
6. To hone your skills and advance your career through a wide range of training and development opportunities.
7. To live in a central region, on the Quebec border, only an hour from Montreal and Ottawa, along the Ottawa River.
8. To live in a place that suits all lifestyles: Hawkesbury offers the services of a town with the advantages of the countryside.
9. To be able to choose to offer your family a bilingual education, in French or English, at any of the 43 educational institutions in the area.
10. To marvel at and discover the region’s vast green spaces, its parks and forests, its range of leisure, sports and cultural services, not to mention its accessibility to a vast national and international transportation network.
*** Temporary full-time replacement for one year but permanent part-time positions available very soon! ***
HGH is a bilingual community hospital which has more than 800 employees and 160 physicians, and serves the Prescott-Russell region in Ontario.
With a heritage of over 100 years of quality care delivery, HGH is known for its culture of compassion, spirit of innovation and excellence of care. HGH is now growing and becoming a full-service regional hospital to meet the changing need of the community.
HGH offers to its employees a dynamic clinical environment that promotes a diverse and interdisciplinary professional practice. Our hospital offers access to services among the best in the region, including 40 specialized clinics, in addition to the full range of general care and services. The opportunities for professional challenges and career advancement are diverse and encourage all to excel.
As a pre-condition of employment:
- All new HGH employees will be required to obtain and provide a satisfactory Police Records Check dated within six (6) months from the date of issue.
- As of now, HGH will require all employees, physicians, learners, contractors and volunteers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
At HGH, we are committed to promoting an accessible work environment where all employees and candidates feel respected. We support the principles of adaptation in the workplace. If you need workplace accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process or anytime thereafter, please notify a member of the Human Resources team. We will be pleased to assist you and accommodate your needs.
What we are looking for
• Eligible membership of the C.M.R.I.T.O. (College of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologists of Ontario) in the designation of MRI
• Possess a working knowledge of both English and French
• Customer service oriented approach
• Excellent knowledge of MRI technology and safety
If, like all of us, you want to be devoted for life and use your professional background to make a difference in the Hawkesbury community, apply today!
*** Occasional replacement position but permanent part-time positions available very soon! ***