Days / Evenings / Weekends
7.5 hours per shift
(subject to change)
SCALE Minimum Maximum
OPSE20 $28.44/hr $32.79/hr
- Prepare and dispense medication under the guidance of a Pharmacist.
- Maintain complete, accurate, and secure patient records.
- Prepare and compound non-sterile and sterile products according to recognized guideline and standards of practice.
- Apply inventory and formulary management systems and strategies that incorporate best practices, including new technologies
- Perform work in accordance with the provisions of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations and Queensway Carleton Departmental Policies and Procedures related to Occupational Health and Safety.
- Adhere to departmental standards and demonstrates the values and behaviours of the organization.
- Adhere to the most recent professional competencies for Canadian Pharmacy Technicians and the Model Standards of Practice for Canadian Pharmacy Technicians.
- Demonstrate QCH values: accountability, innovation, respect
- Pharmacy Technician Course from a recognized Community College
- Registered Pharmacy Technician with the Ontario College of Pharmacists
- The successful applicant will be responsible for his/her own professional development
- The successful applicant will observe strict confidentiality of all patient and hospital- related information