The Registered Pharmacy Technician working under the supervision of the pharmacist and assists for the execution of orders, the constitution-patient records and performing technical tasks related to the preparation of medicines.
• Hold a Pharmacy Technician college diploma.
• Member of Ontario College of Pharmacists, MANDATORY
• Experience in a hospital environment, an asset
Skills / Abilities
• Possess a working knowledge of both official languages (English and French).
• Demonstrated professional attitude towards patients, public and members of the health care team.
• Demonstrated personal initiative.
HGH is a bilingual community hospital which has more than 800 employees and 160 physicians, and serves the Prescott-Russell region in Ontario.
With a heritage of over 100 years of quality care delivery, HGH is known for its culture of compassion, spirit of innovation and excellence of care. HGH is now growing and becoming a full-service regional hospital to meet the changing need of the community.
HGH offers to its employees a dynamic clinical environment that promotes a diverse and interdisciplinary professional practice. Our hospital offers access to services among the best in the region, including 40 specialized clinics, in addition to the full range of general care and services. The opportunities for professional challenges and career advancement are diverse and encourage all to excel.
As a pre-condition of employment:
- All new HGH employees will be required to obtain and provide a satisfactory Police Records Check dated within six (6) months from the date of issue.
- As of now, HGH will require all employees, physicians, learners, contractors and volunteers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
At HGH, we are committed to promoting an accessible work environment where all employees and candidates feel respected. We support the principles of adaptation in the workplace. If you need workplace accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process or anytime thereafter, please notify a member of the Human Resources team. We will be pleased to assist you and accommodate your needs.
- Experience in a similar position – 2 year(s)
- Ontario College of pharmacists