|POSITION:||Systems Analyst I – Patient Portal|
|CONDITIONS:||Temporary Full-time for approximately twelve (12) months
|HOURS:||Approximately 75.0 hours bi-weekly|
7.5 hours per shift (subject to change)
Scale Minimum Maximum
NONU $30.75/hr $36.93/hr
- Responsible for providing first level technical support to patients having difficulties registering or accessing the organization’s Patient Portal application.
- Provide second level telephone call support.
- Provide first level application support to system users (including patients and general population) to troubleshoot issues and incidents with the Patient Portal as they arise.
- Monitor and manage Patient Portal-related work order queues.
- Assist Systems Analyst II and Systems Analyst III with system support tasks or system implementation tasks.
- Test system changes including assisting in the development of test plans and validating testing with system users internally at QCH and externally under the regional CHAMP program.
- Assist with documenting business processes and user requirements to facilitate system design and implementation.
- Assist with developing and documenting functional system requirements and specifications, as well as reviewing vendor to ensure a fit with the Hospital and industry requirements.
- Manage client/user issues and expectations, as well assisting in the development of user policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates QCH values: accountability, innovation and respect
- Post-secondary education or six (6) years of Information Systems related commensurate experience in lieu of formal education
- Requires at least two (2) years experience in systems support, business and systems analysis, and management of small projects
- Previous experience providing systems support in a healthcare environment and solid knowledge of hospital process and systems
- Experience supporting a Hospital Information System (HIS)– Electronic Patient Record (EPR)
- Requires sound oral and written communication skills; good interpersonal and teamwork skills. Ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks with multiple clients under tight deadlines.
- Bilingual (English & French) essential
- Experience with MEDITECH clinical, administrative, and financial application.
- Experience with Numara TrackIt